We all know that craving for a relaxing spa day after a long week. But with these beauty products you can make your own spa day at home! Two of our favorite things are beauty and relaxing, so what could be better than beauty products that help you relax?! These beauty products not only help you de-stress from the week and get ready for a good night’s sleep, but they rejuvenate you for the next day!
- Tata Harper Skincare Aromatic Bedtime Treatment – Apply this serum to your pulse points for the product to work its magic! It will help soothe your body and calm your mind before you fall asleep.
- Herbivore Botanicals Bath Salts in Calm – These bath salts are the perfect addition to your bath to put your mind at ease before bedtime. Add a handful of these salts to your bath to infuse the water with minerals, and your body with relaxation.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – This concentrate is full of healing nutrients that brighten your skin overnight, when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors. It is a blend of oils including, naturally-derived Lavender, Evening Primrose and Squalene.
- Aveda ‘Stress-Fix’ Body Lotion – Moisturize your skin with this body creme that comes in a stress-relieving aroma, perfect after a long day! The aroma is proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.
- Jo Malone ‘Just Like Sunday – Lavender & Lovage’ Candle – The lavender in this candle is the key. Light to fill your bedroom with the relaxing fragrance.
Featured Image by Herbivore