1) Soul Cycle: If you haven’t heard of Soul Cycle, you might’ve been living under a rock. Soul Cycle is a full body indoor cycling workout studio that started a movement and really revolutionized the cycling community. Their music is always on point, facilities are freshly designed, young, hip and always clean, and the instructors always know how to get the party going. They have studios in most major cities but to find the closest studio near you visit them at www.soulcycle.com
2) Pole Dancing: It sounds intimidating, but pole dancing is another amazing workout that will tone up every muscle, targeting muscle areas you never even knew you had. If it’s the stripping, heels, and outfits that terrify you, keep in mind that most studios have a available a plethora of options that don’t always involve the stripping part. On top of the work out, you’ll find that it’s a really peaceful, liberating workout.
3) Stand-up Paddleboarding (SUP) SUP’ing is currently the fastest growing water sport in the world. The great thing about SUP’ing is that it gives you a full body work out that improves body strength and cardio fitness, flexibility, with virtually no impact. At the same time, you get to enjoy nature, so it hardly feels like an exercise. Most all coastal locations will have SUP rentals for a reasonable price.
4) Barre Classes: Barre-based classes use a combination of postures inspired by ballet, yoga, pilates that focuses on isometric strength training (holding the body still while contracting a specific set of muscles) combined with high reps of small range-of-motion movement.
5) Kick-boxing Classes: Kick-boxing combines martial arts techniques and heart-pumping cardio to give a high-energy work out that guarantees to burn calories and fat fast. Say goodbye to that belly fat and learn how to throw a mean punch while you’re at it!